Tuesday, March 2, 2021

 I am having a terrible time dealing with the new administration. Normally I wouldn't be effected by the results but this time is different. I was unhappy when Carte won the presidency and considered him to be the weakest, most worse president ever. WOW, what did I know? Clinton comes into office and although I survived the Carter years, I feared these. Well thank God he kept himself busy in the oval office and didn't cause too much trouble. His first term. I cried the night he won his second term. It didn't make sense. How was/is it possible? Seems it all came down to your definition what "it" is. The point being that no matter how bad I believe a president is, the impact is not felt fully on my life. I survived the Clinton years. (Actually laughed my arse off all eight years.)

But then it all changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment