Thursday, March 18, 2021

 Am I the only one not getting it? I can't figure out the improvement from what Trump was doing to what Biden is (or his handlers) is now doing. Is the current policies being implemented really what is wanted? Does anyone realize the US is broke, as in no money? Our tax dollars are being pissed away or stolen and no one seems to notice or care. I didn't ask for or approve the impeachment(s) yet we paid for them. We went from the lowest unemployment in America in decades, to, in a months time, having people fired/laid off in droves. Boy, what was I thinking when I imagined this was a great idea? (sarcasm, I wasn't thinking) Can anyone explain to me how the candidate who dropped out early (one of if not the first) from their own parties primary, ends up VP? She's no gem that's for sure and I bet within months, maybe weeks, she is POTUS. The anti-Christ would be a more welcome replacement for Biden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment