Tuesday, March 23, 2021

 Hello,

I guess this is becoming more a journal than a blog. It's okay, it's therapeutic.

Besides, I don't advertise it anywhere so whose to know but me that it even exists?

So today I'm thinking why am I bothering? With life. I survived a catastrophic heart attack resulting in a quintuple by-pass that not many people survive. Yet I did, And it begs the question, why? What purpose could there be for saving me? Sure the typical reasons, family, friends, great doctors and neither the devil nor God wanted me. I don't like the fact that I am not appreciative (I am but don't show it) enough to reevaluate my second chance and what should I be doing to show I'm grateful. But hey, I'm 64 years old and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment